Thank you for replying.
Sir as you are also resident of Aurangabad, you know the ground reality of
this area.
What we can plan is a Ubuntu Orientation workshop, A lecture talk on
LAMP/FOSS or a Panel Discussion on LINUX vs Commercial OS.
Our event planing is in initial phase so we can mould things according to
the resources available. If we are planning a lecture talk, it can be of
very basic orientation level as more technical details will not gather
greater audiences.

Regards,
Niraj Deshpande.