On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Ramnarayan.K <ramnaraya...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Okay, after more than a dozen mails discussing this linkedin and ips
> khurana thingy i don't think the admins have a choice do they.
>
> Vote for Banning this guy apologies be dammed.
>
> ram

I've told this several times before.. I think we cant help these situations
anymore.. Please sign-up to lists and people sign-up for services like Auto
Invite[Like in this case].. I know it can get annoying, Its easier to just
ignore and hit the delete than Ban the user and Demand apologies..

If you look at the amount of emails that you get on an average, This should
be negligible..

Someone mentioned in the earlier thread about a monthly etiquette to be
dispatched, that would be a good idea..

--
Jay
"Impossible Is Nothing"