Hi,
Thank you for writing such a useful how-to.
I have been following your series on this mailing list and its pretty
awesome!

One suggestion though:
I would also like to see these tips on either our loco team wiki or the
ubuntu wiki. This way, others can easily contribute to your work/make
suitable alterations (mostly typos). It would also serve better bookmarking.
If you feel time/energy is a constraint, I would be more than happy to post
them there.

Once again thank you and keep up the good work!

Regards,
--
Nitesh
http://techformyself.blogspot.com