The infrastructure is there . Without any sort of marketing , the site used to average 3-4 orders a week , most of them 5-7 DVD distro ones .

In any case , I'm not looking for absorption nor am I looking to make any money out of it . I'm just looking for someone who would like to take over the website .

Regards ,

Sameep