Hi

this has been already posted on the list ...
But im posting it again

Browse to this link
http://maketecheasier.com/what-to-install
-after-installing-ubuntu-lucid/2010/04/21?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MakeTechEasier+%28Make+Tech+Easier%29

Thanks to *Stranger in black* ........

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Shashi Bhushan <bhushanx.c...@gmail.com>wrote:

> after upgrading 10.04, volume control button on panel has been invisible,
> how can I restore this.

Cheers,
Asif

Disclaimer
I take no responsibility for non-receipt of this email because i am running
MS Windows & everyone knows how glitchy that can be. In the event that you
do get this message then please note that i take no responsibility for that
either. Nor will i accept any liability, tacit or implied, for any damage
you may or may not incur as a result of receiving, or not, as the case may
be, from time to time, notwithstanding all liabilities implied or otherwise,
ummm,shit, where was I..umm, no matter what happens, IT's NOT, and NEVER
WILL BE, MY FAULT!