On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 9:26 PM, $reeHari <theneoind...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I upgraded to 10.04 from karmic a few days ago . As of now , I haven't
> experienced anything special . Everything's as it was (at least most ) .
> Then , there maybe some new features , like the " MeMenu " , which i don't
> use ;) and the Ubuntu One is working fine now. I think the boot time is
> slightly improved (not sure ) . Overall , I don't think it is any necessary
> to upgrade to 10.04 unless u are curious or want to try out the latest stuff
> . Also , the upgrade may fail , in case you may 've to do a lot of work .

What else can you expect? latest stable Kernel, latest Gnome version, few
look and feel changes and all latest version of applications.

This is the main reason I started to dislike Rolling release, which is much
better than Fixed release. As I cannot think of any valid reason in which
Fixed release is better...
Can anyone justify??? I would love to hear your views...