On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 8:30 AM, NARENDRA DIWATE
<narendra.diw...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I had just yesterday sais on this list that there were no updates for my
> install even after 2 weeks. Today however i find 61Mb of updates ready.
> I see a new kenel ready for update which is marked New Install. What does
> this mean.
>
> Regards
>
> Narendra Diwate

I believe you have been using the Indian mirror. The general consensus on
the "10.04 LTS and Updates" was that Indian mirror provides very slow
speeds. As a consequence, I switched to the main server, and this mail
confirms what I suspected for some time, that the Indian mirror lags behind
in delivering updates which are on the main server too.

Regards,
Easwar
Registered Linux user #442065