Thanks for the information. Then it is no use for me, since even ubuntu can
be customized for Indic.
I wish CDAC had developed OCR for Kannada, Telugu, I would have appreciated
their efforts.At present OCR for all langs of Indic except telugu and
kannada are available !!  I don't know why they have not taken much interest
to develop OCR for Kannada and telugu as much for  Hindi OCR?