Hi, Friends

Actually i try to install the Linux Version 9.10 and also 10.4 LTS on the
one system in office, The install done without any problem but after
sometimes when we are working on linux in any software and when we are using
internet, also when we are not working with linux( In any condition
automatically it hanging) and we should restart the PC. in below i give the
Desktop configuration:

P4- Inter 2.6 ghz
Ram: 512 MB
H.D.D: 160 GB
  boot: 300MB
  / : 10 GB
  Swap: 4 GB
  Home: more than 130 GB

maybe it can be because of ram but I'm not sure, because i install the linux
on the same configuration with 1 GB ram, but i did not have hanging problem.

Thanks,