I'm a resident of Pune but I won't be here in the month of August. So it'd
be great if it could be recorded so that people who miss it can view it
later.
And to bring together FOSS enthusiasts in pune (and surrounding areas) I
have created a facebook group (
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=131394920208190&ref=ts).
All the enthusiasts from Pune are requested to join in. This will help
organise such events more oftenly.