Hi Sachin,

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Sachin Parnami <sachin.mob...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I am  Sachin Parnami, MCA from university of Bangalore-2008.
> used ubuntu for almost 2 years and i love it.
>
> Would like to know about the help i can get to spread Ubuntu knowledge to
> others at small towns or schools?

Assuming that you are still in Bangalore, I am glad that you want to
contribute in some or other way. I am a volunteer at a non-profit
organization called Free Software Movement Karnataka(FSMK) and we try to
spread the usage of Linux in different schools and colleges among many other
various activities. Please go through our website, fsmk.org . Also join our
mailing list so that you will come to know when our next meet is and we will
be glad to take help from you whenever we can.

--
Regards,
Vignesh