On Wednesday 18 August 2010 10:43 AM, Brian D'Souza wrote:

The problem is some programs just dont run with 64bit system. I could not the 32bit internet connecting binary from my 64bit lucid install. Hence had to fall back on 32 bit.

Also there are many programs just not available in 64 bit.

-  brian

Will you mention some of that programs ???  If you don't mind please

Regards

--

Jatin Khatri

Web www.khatrijatin.co.nr <http://www.khatrijatin.co.nr/>

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/

On Aug 18, 2010 10:39 AM, "Jkhatri" <khatri.ja...@gmail.com <mailto:khatri.ja...@gmail.com>> wrote:

On Tuesday 17 August 2010 10:34 PM, Narendra Diwate wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 22:21, S....

You have to install 32bit library

If you have 64bit supported hardware then you should ( again ....should ) go with 64bit OSs

I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and Fedora 13 dual-boot ( both 64bit ) and runs fine on my Dell Inspiron 1564 core i5 processor, 4Gb DDR RAM , 1GB ATI Graphics cared

Warm regards