>Ubuntu 10.10 Beta is a Beta to be used for testing by people who know their
way around linux (that rules me out) and not for people who cant trouble
shoot because the beta is going to give you trouble -thats the reason its a
beta.
I understand that and I would like to try the beta software. I'm not really
a newbie but you can call me a little linux challenged, I'd like to shed
that tag too. :)

>If you are new to Linux, may i suggest Ubuntu 10.04.1 which is great and
stable and very less likely to give you trouble.

I'm not new to linux, just need a little troubleshooting help.

>Regarding the PC conf : A few HDD's or a few partitions on a single HDD.

I have 4 physical HDDs, 3 of them (500GB + 500GB + 1TB) are on Windows, the
4th one (160GB) is used for Ubuntu.

> Also how did you record the screen.

Through my Nokia N82, added the splash screen through Movie Maker and
uploaded to Youtube.

Regards,

Hardeep Singh