Hi,

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 11:29 PM, nitheesh kl <nithees...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i went through the list and those are some nice topics that is being
> covered. however there is no timings info displayed for each of the
> sessions.
> it would be helpful if approximate time and date were also provided for
> each of those sessions

As of now this is pilot course that we are starting at St. Joseph College,
Bangalore and it is limited only for students from St. Joseph. However if
this pilot course is successful which we believe will be, then we are
planning to host such courses in other colleges and also open it for general
public whoever is interested.
Also we will be glad to accommodate any particular session which we have
missed out in syllabus and someone in this community wants to take it up to
students.

--
Regards,
Vignesh