Subject: thought regarding the page update
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:11:13 +0530
From: mohi <mohanc...@gmail.com>
To: adm...@ubuntu-in.info

Hello people

I am from Tamil Nadu. I saw the
events<http://www.ubuntu-in.info/wiki/Events>page of our website but
found that there is no recent updates about our
activities/no recent activities. I want to know what Our community is doing
for now and If there is a chance for volunteering for our community, I am
happy to get involved. I am an active member of Ubuntu Beginners team and
you can catch me in #ubuntu-in as well as #ubuntu-beginners at IRC. I am
waiting for your response and I like to get the updates of our recent
activities and plans

Thank you
--
Mohi
If you are not using Free Softwares, Then you are betraying yourself