On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Jagadeesh Krishnamurthy
<kja...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Install Blueman from the software centre.
>
> More help here:
>

> Jagadeesh
>
> ---
> Not to decide is to decide.
>

> On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Narendra Diwate <
> narendra.diw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Jagadeesh Krishnamurthy <
>> kja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> If you give more details on the phone model, users will be able to help
>>> you better.
>>>
>>> For using bluetooth modem, would recommend you to install Blueman from
>>> Ubuntu Software Center, and configuring the connections there. Its much
>>> better than the bluetooth applet that comes installed by default.
>>

>> Sorry should have given more info in the OP. Nokia 6681 with Bluetooth
>> dongle connected to PC. Bluetooth applet doesn't show any means of using
>> phone as modem.
>> Dongle is one of the IVT BlueSoleil types. Use on Ubuntu 10.04. 64 bit.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Narendra Diwate
>>

>> --

One of my friend too wanted to connect in the same way using bluetooth. I
dont remember his Nokia Mobile model number though. And he is happily using
internet using bluetooth dongle and his Nokia phone.

I told him to try the following link and he did the same and successfully
connected to internet using aircel connection...

http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/tutorials/128938-get-connected-internet-ubuntu-10-04-lucid-lynx-nokia-via-bluetooth.html

Hope this will help you...
--
Regards,