Subject: Seminar on Ubuntu
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:17:11 -0000
From: sid.mallya <sid_mal...@hotmail.com>
To: Indian Local Community <adm...@ubuntu-in.info>

Hey guys ..

I am a 4th year, BE student from Mumbai. We have a local student society
called CESS for our college's Computer Department. We are planning to
have a seminar on Linux - Ubuntu this semester, i.e. before the 2nd week
of November this year. Does anyone in this community conduct such
seminars ?

We can bear costs, if any, for the seminar and a mediocre to great turn
up can be guaranteed (it will be compulsory for the BE students) !

Anticipating an early reply from the community. For reference, my email
ID is sid_mal...@hotmail.com
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
sid.mallya (https://launchpad.net/~sid-mallya)