On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 16:57:36 +0530 Narendra Sisodiya
<naren...@narendrasisodiya.com> wrote

> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 11:13 PM, g...@sarai.net <g...@sarai.net> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 4 Oct 2010 23:05:00 +0530 Narendra Sisodiya
> > <naren...@narendrasisodiya.com> wrote
> >
> > > How We can create settings to that user will become sudo user.
> > >
> > > I know this procedure. http://lug-iitd.org/Shell_Scripts#SUDO
> > > How ubuntu manage to do it automatically.
> > [...]
> >
> > What is wrong with the above procedure?
> >

> I want some permanent solution that if I create a new user, it will be given
> sudo power.
[...]

Look at the EXTRA_GROUPS setting in the adduser configuration file:
/etc/adduser.conf . You can put the admin group in this setting, and
all new users should then have sudo access by virtue of being in the
admin group.

Regards,
Gora