On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 12:17 PM, Rohit R <rohitsilentkil...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Friends, could you suggest some of the Linux/Opensource related Print
> Magazines available in India.
>
> Your verdicts and subscription fee info would be helpful too :)
>
> Hoping to hear from you,

LinuxForYou is a really good magazine. Specially their current series of
posts on securing apache (ie if it interests your field). I find it
abundantly in any magazine stalls around my city (which is a great!).
Also, I have read Linux journal a few times and found it kind of better but
the sad part is that getting it in print in India is difficult. Our college
library subscribes to it through some vendor but thats that. But their site
is a great free online magazine too:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/

> --
> Rohit R