On Sun, Mar 06, 2011 at 12:39:55AM +0530, Nigel Babu wrote:
> Hey folks
>
> We all ended up being busy and none of us made if for the meeting
> leading to it being postponed.  Apologies for the lack of
> coordination.  Once we all end up getting a chance to chat, we'll
> announce a new time for this month's meeting.  Apologies again

Apologies from me too, as I backed out at the last moment for some other
very important thing.

Well we ganged up recently and have decided that we can hold the meeting
next Monday that is March 14th.

As always, it is an open event and everybody is welcome. If you something
to discuss (of course Ubuntu-related), just add a line to the agenda.
Even if you don't have anything specific, just be there and hang out with
us cool geeks ;).

Agenda: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IndianTeam/Meetings/20110314/Agenda

Last announcement:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-in/2011-March/010081.html