On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 05:15:56PM +0530, Stereotactic wrote:
> >On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 04:39:29PM +0530, Stereotactic wrote:
> >>Is there any way to get Firefox 4 (latest nightly build) and
> >>Thunderbird (3.1.9-Shredder) on Ubuntu 10.04? Everything works

This is what I answered to. This question gave an idea that you wanted to
get firefox4 and thunderbird. There was little in there that gave an idea
that you were looking to integrate both. Sorry about the misunderstanding.
:)

Just curious, what kind of integration are you looking for? Like a browser
tab in thunderbird itself when clicking on an external link in email? Just
asking because I have rarely used any MUA except for mutt.

--
Regards,
Nitesh Mistry | www.mistrynitesh.com