Hi,

If you want to upgrade using internet then just click alt+F2 on your
keyboard and type "update-manager -d" and click on Run.Then it will show
that new release is available.You can upgrade from your current version to
available new version.

Or if you are already downloaded a ISO file then just go ahead as told
inwebupd8</>

2011/4/20 musunuru kamakshaiah <chinnik...@yahoo.co.in>

> Dear Friends,
> Recently, I downloaded Ubuntu_11.04_beta2. But it is not upgrading 10.10.
> Do you anybody know how to upgrade to 11.04 from 10.10. I tried from
> terminal, Alt+F2, and mounting ISO as cdrom. But all efforts are in vain.
>

> Kamakshaiah Musunuru
>
> Assistant Professor, SCDL, Pune-411016
>
> Maharashtra, India.
>

> +919561723634 (Pune)