Hi guys,

The community has to take another important decision. This is related to
fast forwarding our website development.
I had a talk with tuxmaniac right now, and now we need you opinion on
something.

As you might know that we have a wiki for a website which is to be moved to
wordpress really soon. The wiki has content which is pretty outdated now (we
will update soon, no worries). We also have a wordpress site set up (which
has only a few pages, but is going to be developed soon).

Since we do not find much use for the old site (I suggested this), why don't
we redirect ubuntu-in.info to the new site that we are developing. In this
way you will be able to see what is happening by going to ubuntu-in.info and
also contribute by logging in with your launchpad account.

At the end of the day, it is up to the community to decide, so I ask you:
Should ubuntu-in.info be redirected to the new site. Your opinion matters
and a decision will be taken based on your opinion.

Regards,
Mingo a.k.a. Maitraya.