On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Shashi Bhushan <bhushanx.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Give more details, so that someone can respond.
>>
>> I am trying to install ubuntu 11.04 in asus 1215b notebook from usb
>> stick. during installation it gives a errer after ubuntu logo screen.
>>
>> busyboxv 1.17.i
>> (initramfs) unable to find a medium containing a live file system.

Seems like this is a bug

try and report your specific hardware as well to kind of help in the
bug squashing

**
General question to all 11.04 users - how many are facing this problem

I installed 11.04 version of Mint Linux Mint 11) on a Samsung Netbook
and have found no problems

any idea if this bug could have missed (or got rectified ) in other
Ubuntu deriviatives

ram

--
Ram