Hi,

2011/9/7 Guruâ„¢ <nagendra802...@gmail.com>

> Hi All,
>
> I want to setup a mail server for my company. What I want is to setup a
> mail server for internal purpose but able to send emails out as well Like
> gmail or yahoo. Please help me with this. If possible send me some link with
> step by step method.
>
> If you are planning to set up a separate server for the mail server, then
you can probably try Deepofix which is a mail server distribution based on
Debian. Just its installation on a dedicated server will setup a mail server
for you and solve most of your purpose. You can download latest version of
deepofix from here, http://deeproot.in/deepofix/download

--
Regards,
Vignesh