Dear Folks,

some time ahead I tried Cinelerra, but I could not fully do so. It was tough
for
me. can any body tell me how lightworks is different to Cinelerra, is it easier
than that? any documentation available for lightworks other than at the
official
website.........................

and somebody also tell me any presentation software (open source) available
which can do advanced animations. I am developing some presentations where I
require to insert some exercises to students like match the following and fill
in the blanks, where students need to check there answers.................are
there any software to create such exercises in the form of
presentations.......................

Regards,

------

Kamakshaiah Musunuru