On Wed, Oct 05, 2011 at 05:49:25PM +0530, Rigved Rakshit wrote:
> > Recently I read a post (
> > http://lococouncil.ubuntu.com/2011/09/27/ordering-11-10-cds-is-now-open/)
> > about Loco teams being able to pre-order DVDs from Canonical. How do I order
> > a Oneiric CD/DVD from the Ubuntu India Loco?
> >

> > [1]   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingCds
> >
> > [2] https://forms.canonical.com/lococd/
> >

> These links are for the Official Contact of the Loco team to order the
> CDs/DVDs from Canonical. Since I am not that (I am just a member of the Loco
> team and not the team contact), how should I order CD/DVD from the Ubuntu
> India Loco team directly (not from Canonical)?

Only approved loco teams can order CDs from shipit. Since India loco team
is not approved, we cannot order them from shipit for free. But you can
always buy from their store. If you do not want to, you can ask the mailing
list if someone can send a copy of downloaded image on paying the postage
cost.

--
Regards,
Nitesh Mistry | www.mistrynitesh.com