Hi,

I was using the Ubuntu Software Center to install a package called 'netams'. Once the distribution was downloaded(it was in the "Applying Changes" stage), it prompted me for the passwords to be set. Once I provided those, I got an error message saying password is empty.

I am now unable to clean up that package installation. If I retry installation of this package again, I get the same error and it gets stuck again.

I'd like to clean up the installation files / cache for this package. Please point me towards the method of doing this.

Best regards,
Ram