On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:37 PM, 0oo_Neo_oo0 I m W0T I m <
ravi_d_shu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Dear all
>
> I just plan to deploy ticketing system at are end where our co-ordinator
> will enter day to day calls on the system and end of the day team leader
> will get full details of calls and field engineers status.
>

> For that I am searching opensource solution. At present I've tried with
> OTRS and VTIGER but there i need to change so many thing in front end.

yes you would need to change to suite your business reuirements , either
you can do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you.

even the developers who would be doing these changes need to understand the
flow, again you may document the flow and give it to developers or do it
yourself.

> Here I am talking about approx 60 users, 2 Zone, 4 Team, 4 team leaders,
> and other then that field engineers who get calls from office or Team
> leaders.

yes these are the kind of details you need to capture before you begin
making changes.

-Satya
fossevents.in/ <http://www.fossevents.in/>