Hello,

I want to bring to the notice of all the miserable condition of the
site ubuntu-n.info

It represents the whole country in this field and ought to be properly
updated. But that is not what is happening. Even on the main page I
found  some outdated stuff. I tried to improve it by creating an
account but i was not allowed to and even several pages are not
present.

The IRC channel is quite lonely and I had to wait for long spans to get a reply.

I'm very much interested in linux and i want more and more Indians to
switch to ubuntu.
These two things can go a long way in doing that.

So, I humbly request all of you to do your best to improve and
popularize these two. I'm very eager to help where ever I can.

Hoping to get responses soon

A linux-lover and an Indian,

Anshul
anshulkushwa...@gmail.com