Hello friends,

>From last few days i am trying to learn packaging in Ubuntu. I successfully
created Binary deb of Scilab 5.4.1 & ADT but i don't have any webspace or
server to host repository for these packages. So i tried to upload the
source files of these packages to launchpad. But for some reason the binary
which were compiled by launchpad doesn't contain package files.  Can
somebody help me with the procedure to create packages for ppa with binary
files in it? I will be very grateful.

I'm placing 'usr/adt/eclipse' & 'usr/adt/sdk' folders in the same
directory(adt-22.2.1~ppa1) with debian directory.And using postinst &
postrm files to control installation.

thanks !

Regards
Navdeep Singh