Walaikom Assalam,

This is wonderful Jad!
congratulations on the dedicated! :)
What about putting this good news on the wiki home page?

That's good too you have a weekly backup.
But, as input and contributions might become daily, I also suggest if
you put a note for every editor to keep a copy of his contribution on
his hard drive, so, just in case something unexpected happened, we can
gather everything easily, instead of re-writing, which is not always
an easy thing to do.

Keep the great work!

Mohamed