On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 9:11 AM, Elanjelian Venugopal <tamil...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I think this digest problem is particular to launchpad only. I receive
> daily-digests from Pootle without any trouble viewing the Tamil
> content present. So, the list owners could consider filing an issue
> with Launchpad folks.
>
> -e.

Actually this has been identified problem with mail lists using "Mailman".
The "freetamilcomputing" mail list of Thamizha.com is other example. See
Ravichandran's message and 3 reply messages to it starting from:
http://lists.thamizha.com/pipermail/freetamilcomputing_lists.thamizha.com/2008-December/000943.html

(000944.html, 000946.html and 000947.html are the three responses)

I had just changed the option for digest from the default Plain Text to MIME
for my another subscription. After getting my first digest I will post my
findings on whether MIME option solves the problem.

~Sethu

கா. சேது

கற்றது கைமண்ணளவு
கல்லாதது உலகளவு