On Saturday 01 July 2006 07:28, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> I have seen a few people asking what they can do to help the marketing
> team recently, so I made a wiki page with an answer:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/GetInvolved
Good idea on that one Robert, thanks for taking the initiative on that one.

> I have a link in it for making specs for new ideas in launchpad: at the
> moment this links to adding a new spec for the ubuntu distribution. Is
> there a better place for specs that are specific to the marketing team
> and if not should we make one?
I think that specs for us should go through the LP, however I don't know how
the other teams who rely on specs feel about it. I would give it a +1 as I
feel it keeps us organized and running in line with the other Ubuntu teams.

> Any other additions/changes welcome.
Oh there are so many!!!  Soon young Jedi ;)

> Could the project leaders possibly put up pages with lists of specific
> tasks they are looking for people to do (or mail me the list and I'll
> put it in the wiki) and check that what I've put up for general help
> you are looking for is sane.
I am currently working on redoing the entire MarketingTeam Wiki page(s). There
will be a lot more information when this is complete. I should have a main
page with information this week complete. This will hold for the team until
we either get a main site up and running, or it will stay.
>       Robert
> Robert McWilliam     [EMAIL PROTECTED]    www.ormiret.com
>
> Engineering  : "How will this work?"
> Science      : "Why will this work?"
> Management   : "When will this work?"
> Liberal Arts : "Do you want fries with that?"
>                      -- Jesse N. Schell
Thanks Robert for the help, the ideas, and the team spirit. Keep up the good
work!!!
--
Rich Johnson (nixternal)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/nixternal