Hey everyone,

Me again, anyways, got a small favor to ask. I am working on creating a page
on the wiki that will act like a brief skill set database for all of us. This
way here, if you are interested in creating a project, or are working on a
project and could use some help, you could refer to this list and be able to
pinpoint a person or two. Right now, I am just looking at listing some
skills/picking skill to utilize for this. The following is the small list I
quickly came up with. Please feel free to add more to the list. If the list
becomes to big and demanding, then I will look at generalizing skills into
fields maybe. Anyways, here we go:

The following are typical marketing skill sets:
* Sales
* Business
* Management
* Marketing (duh!!!)
* Planning
* Strategy
* Economics
* Broadcasting
* Voice Work (i have no clue on this one, are you a singer?)
* Public Speaking
* Rapid Info Processing
* Writing
* Internet Design
* Editing
* Rapid Research
* Original Thinking (thinking outside the box) hehe
* Organization of Information

What I think could be used:
* Artwork
   * Gimp/Photoshop
   * Inkscape
   * Other
* Presentation(al) (i.e., flyers, presentation, inserts, etc.)
   * OpenOffice.org
   * Scribus
   * Other
* Web Stuff
   * Design
   * Building
   * Editing
   * Maintaining
* Documentation (i.e., works together with presentation as well, project
documentation, specification documentation)
   * OpenOffice.org
   * Docbooks
   * MoinMoin Wiki (the Ubuntu wiki)

OK, I just went braindead, add more!!! Thanks everyone
--
Rich Johnson (nixternal)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/nixternal