> I'm just writing this to formally apologize for my response to mr.Kenyon's
proposal.   There were several things going on in my personal life that
altered my ability to think and react appropriately to many situations.  The
most troubling is a medical condition that I have very little control over,
I had gone over 48 hours without any kind of treatment for it and my ability
to respond appropriately emotionally to anything was hindered.

Mr Kenyon, I apologize for what I said to you in
my personal email to you, and on the list.
 It was inappropriate of me and not in line
with the spirit of Ubuntu
I hope that I will be allowed to participate in
this project as well as implement my own
project of similiar nature.

I'm sorry that I brought on all of this, and in
the future I will do more to keep myself
in check.

Adam,

Thanks for sending your email. I know it is hard to come back from
something like this. I look forward to working with you further on
this and other projects.

Lets get rocking people!

Corey