Hello Marketing Team,

I would like to inform you, in detail, about my recent endeavour of
printing Ubuntu case stickers. You can see the three stickers that
have been printed here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Shipping
You can also see all the other material that was gathered and created
in the process in the space provided for us by the Doc Team:
http://doc.ubuntu.com/~marketing/
On another note, we have ssh access to that server, and I'd like the
bulk of marketing material hosted there for everyone to be able to
access and use, with the wiki showing all the material we have for
show (and always linking to an appropriate directory on that server),
while the Doc Team server would host all we have, especially svg and
xcf files for images etc.

Back to the stickers.
I had 1000 stickers printed for slightly more than $100. Almost all of
these have been preordered, but I'm still waiting for many people to
reply to the roll call. I collect slightly more than necessary for the
stickers and shipping, because I don't think all the orders will work out.
Most of the cash is collected through paypal, where it will stay until
I can find a use for it. I'm not allowed to collect money from my
account in the Czech Republic, so I'll have to use it online.
As of now, half of the stickers are packed and ready for shipping
today (or already 'shipped' to those precious end-users who dropped by
at my place and picked them up), but more than 75% of the price has
been covered, mostly due to generous tips. This apparent profit will
get smaller once the shipping is paid for (not subtracted yet), but
there will probably (hopefully) still be a surplus. I send in batches
of 10, 20, 30, 36 (special request), 50 and even 4 batches of 100
stickers, two of which will be happily travelling to America today.

This surplus belongs to me, as I was not allowed to say that it
belongs to the Marketing Team :) This means that there is money
hanging on my paypal, and that I'm not afraid to use it for anything
the Marketing Team would possibly need. If anyone is interested,
please email me, and we can discuss. The worst thing that can happen
is that i say no.

I'm planning on printing another batch, but I'm waiting for a bit of
feedback.
1) Are the stickers nice? Do we need different source files? Too dark?
Too brown? Not Kubuntu?
2) Is the quality OK? Should I offer more expensive, better stickers?
Look for another printer?
3) Is there a way to have people send me stamped envelopes to send
stickers back to them for free internationally?

Please do give suggestions etc.

Jenda