Corey Burger wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Just a quick question, how does this fit into the ubuntu.com/mystory
> that Chris has been doing? Having two seperate efforts is madness.
>
> Corey

Slight difference of approach and a different method that will generate
standardized (numerical, if you will) results.

There is no problem having two methods of data collection. Their uses
will differ and many people will trust one over the other. I personally
prefer to see graphs and such to reading stories about a subject
(subject dependent of course).

If you must, consider it all as the one effort covering multiple methods
to get the most information possible. On the up-side, if both sets of
results are similar, it adds to the credibility of both approaches.

--
Sincerely
Melissa Draper

http://www.meldraweb.com