I saw this a while ago and really like it. I share the link because -
it is good - but also because I began to think that we might have
someone who could create amusing meaningful animations or videos.

http://www.novell.com/linux/windowstolinux/publicservice/

Animation/video is now more acceptable than ever including via the
internet - google video - youtube etc.

There are many diverse skills available in the ubuntu community, it
might be worth seeking some relevant ones for these maybe?

I know some in UK are beginning to use screen capture video for
technical how-to's. Of course, animation with a message is a different
ball game, but could be worth the effort.

--
alan cocks
Linux registered user #360648