On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, Dan Ros wrote:

Hello Dan,

> We are mainly longtime Debian users but became converts to Ubuntu around
> the time of Hoary Hedgehog and use Dapper Drake (server) on our embedded
> solid-state PBX devices as well as the conventional server based
> versions.

Yes, I sure that we'd certainly like to do something with you.  I think the
most interesting angle to take regarding your PBX, is about what value-add
has drawn you to make the step from Ubuntu, across to Debian.  Perhaps you
could highlight what makes Debian/Ubuntu to be such a good building-block to
start from for your solution.

If you're also deployed the embedded product within any organisations; could
you talk about how using Ubuntu indirectly (and perhaps not even knowing
it!) has saved the entity money or improved their business.

Perhaps for balance you could also discuss what parts of Ubuntu have _not_
worked well as those are also signs of places for improvement.  Any
intriguing photographs would be interesting aswell!

It's good to hear about product!

        -Paul
--
High on a tall bridge, surrounded by noisy lorries.  London, GB