I just finished reading UWN 21-23 in one shot, because I'd been away.
I hope I'm not stepping into a hot potato here, but...

Can I suggest that when technical suggestions are made as "asides" in
UWN, there should be a link to information explaining why the
suggestion was made? The particular thing I'm thinking about here is
the two comments about "Automatix" and "EasyUbuntu" in UWN Issue 22.

I have no problem with reporting that automatic scripts are not safe,
or that one script is safer than another, but shouldn't accurate
reporting involve links to facts? I've heard those assertions made
before, but a newbie shouldn't just have to trust the "authority" of
UWN when choosing what tools to use. Instead, there should be an easy
way for them to learn the technical details  surrounding the tools.

Anyhow, I love UWN, and am impressed by all the work that goes into it
every week. Just a minor quibble.

NurseGirl