Thanks for the feedback Martin!
You practically read my mind with the layout of the 4 big links.  This
will be included in the next revision.

As far as the Safari/Konquerer rendering is concerned, I'm fairly
certain I know what's causing that - the positioning right now is
really just a hacked together replacement of the old design, which was
table-based.  I'll get to work on fixing that, too.

Thanks again, and keep the criticism coming!

Cheers,
Dan