Corey Burger wrote:
> On 12/10/06, t u <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it possible not to use gobby? It's just horribly hard to find out
>> what changed between pre-gobby and post-gobby changes. Have a look:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue24?action=diff&rev2=34&rev1=29
>>

>> The "show changes" feature of our wiki is really not useful (looks bad,
>> which means it's hard t ofigure out everything quickly). So I prefer to
>> check the changes via email alerts (which shows incremental changes like
>> patch files).
>
> Yes, Gobby makes things hard to see who did what. We also left 24 in
> gobby for a long time. The issue is that we need the collaborative
> real time editing for the UWN. Without it we it takes much much
> longer.
>
> Corey

Hi,

Just to clarify, the reason I mentioned this now and not before is
because if too many [Turkish] people know about the news item on Kurdish
Ubuntu, this UWN will most probably be vandalized (I'm Turkish, I am
familiar with our sensitivities... ;) ) and I've been closely monitoring
it.

So... with a gobby edit like this (so hard to verify what info survived
the edit), I almost dropped dead with an anxiety attack ;)

Just clarifying, no need to reply :)

Thanks
--
Please scan all attachments for viruses.
Or (though you might like Rodin) you might as well avoid "The Gates of