Well, not to confuse things any further, but I just bzr pushed a new
revision :-)   Some of the things you've changed with styles to the
main page were nearly identical to what I just worked on, with some
small differences (figures :-P ) ...

Either way, if you're willing to keep a copy of the site on your
uluga.com domain, it will make for some more dynamic feedback
sessions.

> > > It renders fine in Firefox and Konqueror, but it seems to break terribly
> > > in IE6.
> >
> > Perfect, no?

Thanks again for working on the browser compliance! I'm afraid I'm
with Jenda on the IE6 issue - why bother if this site is primarily for
Ubuntu users?  Spreadubuntu.com, on the other hand, will probably
warrant such time spent as we'll be appealing to the un-converted as
well as Ubuntu believers.