Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to hear that this has been resolved.

Isabelle: Could you please add "Plant Ubuntu Users" to UWN #28?

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

On 1/12/07, bapoumba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello everyone :)

So there was an issue with Ubuntu trademark, which has been cleared out by
Gouki
http://blog.goukihq.org/2007/01/12/there-100-legal-trademarks/

Would an info on "Planet Ubuntu Users " be okay in General Community
News, UWN#28 ?

Thank you, cheers,
Isabelle

On 1/11/07, Anthony Yarusso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --

bapoumba

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust