Maybe I missed it, but I don't see a link to the PDF on the site yet.

nick

On 4/14/07, Ronnie Tucker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

As far as i'm concerned, unless anyone has any niggles with the current
edit
of full circle #0, its ready to rock :

http://files.fullcirclemagazine.org/uploads/issue0.pdf

This final beta has been proofread by both Aysiu of UbuntuForums and
Samyel
from the Marketing IRC Channel and their recommendations implemented.

So any mistakes are theirs... just kidding  ;)

I will start work on issue #1 from the end of April (after installing
Feisty)
and expect #1 ready for release at the end of May.

Do you guys want this issue #0 final to be uploaded to somewhere for
release
or shall I just leave you guys to it now? Do you need anything else from
me?

--
Cheerio!
Ronnie