Adam wrote:
> Well, I was hoping to have this going more as a series of surveys put
> out there to collect information, rather than "fire and forget" I
> would prefer an on-going project to continuously keep our info up to
> date.
Feel free to make preparations for this year's round. The surveys were
always intended to be perpetual, as I said on one of the wiki pages, and
a per/year frequency is probably more sustainable than per/release.

I opened the surveys up on Software Freedom Day, as I figured it was a
good date to launch them. It should give you around 6 months, compared
to the 6 weeks I gave myself to gather questions, decide on questions,
organise questions, and write the backbone since there was no survey
software out there that worked how I wanted (which has shown in the
quality of the results because some areas were buggy and reaped either
only partial or no stats :( ).

--
Sincerely
Melissa Draper