Hi all.
I would like to share with you an idea came up in my mind for an advertising
campaign.

Do you remember Matrix?
In the movie Neo have to choose between two pills.
From the movie:
"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up and belive...whatever
you want to believe"
"You take the red pill.....you stay in wonderland...and I show you
just how deep
the rabbit hole goes."

Try to extend this concept to OS world nowadays thinking about bug #1
People think  Windows  is the only choice, they have a really misconception
about PC world and OS in particular.

Now, try to extend this to open source world in general.
People don't know anything about diatribe between open and closed software,
about standards, about software patents etc...
Is it time to open eyes  to see truth?

Here is an example I found on Internet.
http://www.plasmosis.com/myspace/matrix_red_blue_pill.jpg

Bye,