One time ago, here in the mailing list, some post about the Tattos. Well,
let me tell you that we do, I saw that Mellissa do it too, In Venezuela we
made 2500 Tattos with the Ubuntu-ve Logo, this was a susses in all events,
please check about it in our site.

http://www.ubuntu-ve.org/?q=node

http://www.ubuntu-ve.org/?q=node/867

This idea, makes that everybody know that Ubuntu is present, and show how
Ubuntu Rulez :)