Hey all,

With both the UWN and Fullcicle working hard, there are a few places
that we need to make certain we are not overlapping on work. This
isn't about not running the same content, merely making certain we
have a common process of getting that content. Here are my concrete
proposals:

1. Interviews

These would be made by the marketing team as a whole, and the
information fed into the wiki for each to use.

2. Community generated content/new stories

The mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] is now
open to accept community news to be sent to. Anybody can subscribe and
the archives are open, while the sending is unmoderated.

Thoughts?

Corey